IMPORTANT MESSAGEPLEASE NOTE:
1) Fraudsters are contacting members of the public pretending to be from Swift offering them a loan.
2) They may direct you to this website to try to convince you that they are genuine.
3) We do NOT contact customers in this way and will NOT offer you a new loan over the telephone.
4) Please be careful if you receive such a call and do NOT provide them with personal information or make any payment to them.
5) Please do NOT disclose your bank details or any other personal or financial information.
Our name says it all.
SWIFT (dictionary definition)
- Moving or capable of moving with great speed or velocity.
- Coming, happening, or performed quickly or without delay: a swift decision.
- Quick or prompt to act or respond.
- Slang: quick to perceive or understand; smart; clever.
We have a proven track record of over 25 years of providing niche mortgages and secured loans. By choosing us, you gain from all the Swift experience, in-depth lending knowledge, innovative systems, underwriting, processing, and, above all, our renowned customer service. We pride ourselves on being a service-driven company.
Our aim is simple; to provide you with the highest standards in our industry with unsurpassed levels of customer service. You will always talk to real people, not machines, based right here in the UK.
So what do we do? We're specialists in providing mortgages and secured loans to customers who are unable to obtain finance from traditional High Street lenders. We treat people like people, not numbers.
Thank you for visiting us. Now please explore our website and learn what we can do for you. We're ready when you are.
The information on this website is for the use of professional mortgage intermediaries, credit brokers and existing Swift customers only.
It is not intended for the general public. Members of the general public seeking further information about Swift should speak to their financial adviser.
Swift 1st Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Swift 1st Limited administers its own regulated mortgage contracts and those of Swift Advances plc on its behalf.
Swift Advances plc and Swift 1st Limited are both registered in England under company numbers 1800474 and 5020019 respectively.